Tuesday, May 13, 2008

A afternoon with the Winkys and Greg





What is more fun than being around friends on a beautiful Saturday afternoon. It is a little harder getting together once you and your friends have families of their own, but we cherish every minute that we spend with Dennis, Adriana, Denny, and Greg. We had an afternoon in the pool and a great dinner I might add. Lucas and Denny are at the perfect age to begin a bond that will hopefully grow as strong and us parents have, and I think that I already caught Denny checking out Brooke (smile). They came over in the afternoon and we has some appetizers of BBQed bacon wrapped mushrooms that my sister started me on and I can't pass up on a weekly basis, then headed for the pool. Of course, my little fish Lucas loves the water but it was Denny's first time in a pool and he just loved it! Brooke is getting pretty accustomed to the water herself. The we had some drinks and dinner outside on my new patio dinnerware that I had to purchase when we got a new gazebo and table and chairs and also our fence that we just love! It was a great night and I am sure that there will be many more this summer. I don't remember how "the winkys" got that name, but it has been one that has stuck and will forever.

No comments: