Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Bike Riding




So my last week home with the kids has been fun so far. Lucas started really riding his bike on Sunday night. Rusty and I think back to us being kids and wonder if our parents would let us learn how to ride our bike in the house and realize that Lucas has it pretty good. So as Rusty and I sat playing our Wii, Lucas comes sailing in on his motorcycle bike, turning around and pedaling back into the kitchen and back to the living room again. He was so proud, so were we. I was sure that Monday we would be outside all day, but it rained for the most part. Tuesday we took a little ride and today he made it around two of the road in my neighborhood. Brooke by his side in the stroller, it was a great morning. I promised that we would go out again tonight after it cooled down, 90 degrees is a little warm to ride bikes, so I think we will venture to the pool for the afternoon.

No comments: