Thursday, May 22, 2008

Rainy Day FUN!




When we woke up this morning Lucas asked what was wrong with the windows, there was so much condensation on them he couldn't see out. I explained that they house was cold and the outside was warm and that is what caused it, whether it understood or now, I don't know. But after watching the forecast, we realized that it was going to be an inside day. We stayed in our PJ's until after lunch (all three of us) and got out my Rubbermaid container of craft stuff. It was fun, I think I should have started with one project, but I figured why not get the stamps, glitter, glue, markers, hole punches, fun scissors and paper and just dive in. I think I will be finding glitter for the next month, but it was all worth it. We had a great time and some beautiful picture frames that came out of it. I don't know who had more fun, me or Lucas!

No comments: