Sunday, January 6, 2008

Lucas's new Tent


Lucas found a Christmas present that he hadn't played with yet, his new Simpson's Tent. Grandma Dorothy and Grandpa Dave got it for him and he was so excited. I told him after we went to the store we would put it up. For some reason, I thought that it was a play tent but much to my surprise it is an actual tent...a little large than expected. We put it up and he played, ate lunch and took his nap in it. I didn't think that he would fall asleep and couldn't really see because he made me zip it up and there aren't any windows except at the very top and I am too front heavy to be able to see in there, but Rusty was able to look and he was sound asleep. He said that he wanted to sleep in there tonight but we had to explain to him that this was only for special times and camping. I think that he will get a lot of fun out of this in the future.

No comments: