Sunday, January 6, 2008

Date Night


Rusty and I decided that we needed a date night so we had our friend Greg watch Lucas for the evening. We went to Hemingway's at the Hyatt (luckily for my birthday I get a dinner for 2 free) which is our favorite Seafood restaurant. Unfortunately, Rusty wasn't feeling the best, we had all had the flu and he was just getting over it, but insisted to go. We got a fabulous app. platter with their famous crab cakes, shrimp cocktail, scallops, and awesome calamari. We probably should have just stuck with one appitizer, but how could we resist when the manager offered it to us! I ordered the Lobster encrusted Sea Bass which was to die for, and Rusty ordered the Red Snapper, it was good but I don't think that he would order it again. Of course, but the end of the dinner I was stuffed, and Rusty was sick. We had a great time, but it was a good thing that we ordered dessert to go because we didn't even make it to the car and Rusty was getting sick. He came home and went straight to bed...Greg and I enjoyed the dessert to finish off the night. All and all we had a great time and Lucas and Greg had fun too...however, Lucas had to wait up for us and was so excited to see us when we got home.

No comments: