Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Sleeping Baby...


Just like Lucas, Brooke LOVES her swing. She will get a good three hour nap out when she is in there. I am enjoying every minute of being with her and Lucas. She is a little sassy at night and has acquired the nick name DQ, short for drama queen! She is an angel and we are getting used to her likes and dislikes. She especially likes sleeping in my arms at night, needless to say, I spend most of my nights sleeping in my recliner with her falling asleep while nursing. She is on a pretty good routine of going to sleep between 9-10 and sleeping so somewhere around 1. Then up again at 4 and again at 6 or 7. Unfortunately, I am so tired that once I get up with her for the first time at 1, I end up falling asleep and staying there until morning. I am sure that Rusty isn't minding a king size bed to himself, but I am sure that he is missing me lying next to him.


1 comment:

Kristin said...

You have got to do what you have got to do!! As long as everyone is sleeping...everyone is happy. Well, that might not be true for kids, but it is for MOMS!!! Everyone knows "ain't no one happy, if mama ain't happy"!

I love that picture of Brooke. I can't believe how much she looks like Lucas. Love it!!!