Thursday, October 2, 2008

family time is so important...


We went to Tampa last weekend for a "family weekend". Since we have annual passes to the zoo, for the month of September we got into the MOSI Science Center and Aquarium for free. I booked hotel rooms at the Hyatt,of course, for three nights so we could enjoy all parks. This picture is from the first night at the hotel, we got a casita so we had a pretty good view of the water. The sunset was beautiful and dinner was great. Off to bed early to get up an move to the Hyatt Downtown...more to come.

3 comments:

Kristin said...

What's this, a post? I thought maybe you gave up on this bloggin' thing. I am glad you back and can't wait to see the "more to come!"

Great picture by the way!!!

Mandy said...

Hi Kelley! I just realized you were on kristin's list of bloggers...I never put two and two together before! You have a beautiful family and congrats on your baby girl...months ago! She is precious! How are things going for you? I see you are still in Florida! Lucky Dawg!! I hope you don't mind me "stalking" (as kristin would say) you!!

jennie said...

Hey, you're back!

Great pic, cant wait to see more:)