Sunday, September 23, 2007

Lucas the Rock Star


One of our friends is in a band and were opening for Shannon Burk (a local DJ) at the Grand Opening for a new Harley Dealer in Clermont so we went to support him. As you can imagine, Lucas was the youngest and cutest little guy there so he got to draw the names for the raffle. He did really well, got a little scared when the announcer said his name over the microphone, but by the end of the afternoon, he was going up to the stage as soon as they asked him. At the end of the day when Lucas and I were dancing he told me that he wanted to be a rock star...that scared me a little. On the way home he was sleeping with in minutes of being in the car. He is going to be on the bands website in a few days, you will have to check it out http://www.lvlmusic.com/. The bad thing is, one of our friends Todd, who is in a band too, has an extra drum set that he wants to give Lucas. I told him that with the next baby due in 5 months, I didn't need anything loud in the house right now..however...I don't think what I said will make a difference!

No comments: